Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kramer & Jerry


"Kramer has been on this site before, dressed as a reindeer pulling Santa in the sleigh. Now he has a little brother - Jerry.

Looks like he’s telling Jerry “Just be quiet and they will never suspect a thing!”"

Comments on "Kramer & Jerry"

 

Blogger QuaintKathryn said ... (4:51 PM) : 

I am envious...
Would love to have another Boston.

Kathryn(Iggins is my boy)

 

Blogger happyginny said ... (12:22 AM) : 

they are absolutely adorable. Are they from the same mom and dad?

 

Blogger imhkki said ... (10:10 AM) : 

cute, nice photo

 

Blogger Sophie (Sophia Holbrook) said ... (6:55 PM) : 

How cute! I have a boston puppy. 5 months old.

 

Anonymous tobin eckian said ... (10:47 AM) : 

unbelievably cute these two together!

 

Blogger Sophie (Sophia Holbrook) said ... (5:33 PM) : 

Oh so cute I say once again! I just submitted a photo of my little 8 month old boston.

 

Anonymous Miheui said ... (10:13 AM) : 

I love pictures of grown up Bostons and a baby Boston. So cute.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:06 PM) : 

Love the names. I appreciate a good Seinfeld references, and it suits them; Kramer seems very outgoing, much like the original, and Jerry a little more thoughtful: "You know what I don't get? Kibble! What's up with that?"
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

 

Anonymous midcentury modern dog crate said ... (3:02 PM) : 

nice

 

Anonymous Treadmill said ... (2:10 AM) : 

Good info! Thanks for sharing with us on your blog.

 

Blogger whatsapp plus themes said ... (4:04 AM) : 

Very Usefull Info,Thanks For Shearing This Post. yowhatsapp

 

post a comment