Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Monday, September 22, 2008

Toby


"This is our Boston Terrier, Toby, short for Tobias Funke from the TV show Arrested Development. He's almost eleven weeks old. He has one blue eye and one gray eye, and we are having so much fun with him! "

Comments on "Toby"

 

Blogger Maowbro said ... (7:58 PM) : 

Toby is adorable. I suspect you are in for many years of fun with that boy! :-)

 

Blogger MonoGlow said ... (7:11 AM) : 

http://livepho.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 PM) : 

I have a Tobi! He is a boston terrier who is almost 2 years old and his name is also short for Tobias. But he was not named after anything fun. :)He is by far the best dog! My friends call him almost human becasue he is well behaved and almost tells you exactly what he wants. Good luck with your Toby!

 

Blogger animalsbirds said ... (4:25 AM) : 


Boston Terrier Dog Images

 

Anonymous John said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Toby looks like a charmer!
Our BT had quite the character too. :)

 

Anonymous stressless said ... (4:11 PM) : 

Thanks for this article. Makes me realise how much I miss my Boston. DNA testing for sports, weight loss and burnout.

 

post a comment