Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Otis Armstrong



"This is Otis Armstrong, he’ll be a year old on Oct. 1st. He’s the king of attitude, and master of the stink-eye. The only time I can get a picture of him is when he’s sleeping; because that is the only time he is still. I’d love to get another Boston, but I’m afraid of owning two at once, because then I’d be outnumbered, and afraid they’d tie me up and keep me in the bathroom or something."

Comments on "Otis Armstrong"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 AM) : 

Maybe you're getting the stink eye because Otis is lonely? Double your pleasure double your fun!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM) : 

The only thing I can say is never leave the two alone. I have two females and what one don't think of the other one does, but it is a lot of fun to have two. That way they have company.

Anonymous

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 PM) : 

I have three and they are so wraped up in keep-away they don't even notice me. Only our Boxer wonders what I am doing when i leave the room. It is so funny to watch them play I have had to spit out drinks before to aviod chocking, they do crazy things. My female once stalked one of the boys from the back of the sofe. When he turned the corner of the sofe she did a full gainer of the back on to him. SNEAK ATTACK!!

 

Blogger Sugar said ... (12:28 PM) : 

That will never happen, don't be silly.

(Said from bathroom)

PS SEND HELP

:)

 

Anonymous recover itunes said ... (3:48 AM) : 

Wow! Really cute. :)

 

Blogger zXc said ... (10:34 AM) : 

buy aciphexThere are various unlike products that Bi
oPharma Scientific birth to propose. These
Cheap Bentylare all based on cancel products. Some of them compound
It is seemly more hard to eat respectable when a mortal has a feverish agenda but level for those who bear a more whippy docket, the hope to fake from lifelike foods may not be thither. Natural foods
order carafete a turn of nutrients from cancel greens ingr
Buy Cytotecdeliver more nutrients that our bodies pauperism but for virtually citizenry,
it is a rarefied affair to be feeding such nutrient. This is where the products from BioPharma Scientific can rattling assistant.

Buy diarex onlineNatural Supplements with Necessary Nutrients
Buy Metoclopramide
edients that act as antioxidants and over-the-counter such agents whereas over-the-counter products admit nutrients from the red foods.
Order nexiumThere are products not
just to devote supererogatory nutrients.
Cheap Parietbut to hike the resistant arrangement,
for the unharmed day's deserving of meals. For those individuals who lack to arrest goodish piece they locomotion, thither are go packs uncommitted with versatile supplements i
Buy prevacidto detoxicate the soundbox,
and fifty-fifty to ply the consistency

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 PM) : 

I'm with you! I'd love my Bailey to get a little brother or sister...but I don't want to ruin a great thing! Our 4 yr old girl is seriously the perfect little Boston and I'm not sure I should mess with that!

 

Anonymous Photo Editing Burlington said ... (7:17 AM) : 

Photo Editing Burlington provides professional wedding photography,video graph and other occasions at cost effective prices.We also provide the best in announcements, invitation,flowers for weddings and other occasions at cost effective prices.

 

post a comment