Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gretta & Lincoln


"Gretta is the full blood Boston - Lincoln is the Boston / pug mix"

Comments on "Gretta & Lincoln"

 

Blogger Boston Lover said ... (8:29 PM) : 

Is Gretta the Boston with the black face? I have two Bostons (Bandit and Maddy) they are going to be one in February but are from different litters. Maddy has a black face and looks a lot like your baby. We have papers on both, but we believe that Maddy is a mix. We really don't care because we love them both so much. There is nothing better than a Boston

 

Blogger boston terrier photo blog said ... (8:47 PM) : 

I think greta is on the left.

(One of my bostons is named bandit too)

 

Blogger Brook said ... (10:44 AM) : 

My female full blood Boston has a solid black face but I have never seen another full blood like her.

 

Blogger Jill said ... (6:42 AM) : 

Maybe it is a female trait...my female boston has a solid black face...full blooded...

 

post a comment