Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Monday, December 11, 2006

Merry Christmas from Emily and Friends





tag: , , , ,

Comments on "Merry Christmas from Emily and Friends"

 

Blogger Uncivil said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Wow!!!..That was quick. Thanks for posting. Merry Christmas BTPB!!!!

 

Blogger boston terrier photo blog said ... (9:24 PM) : 

Merry Christmas to you. Thanks for submitting these excellent holiday pictures.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM) : 

OMG! This is so unbelievably wonderful and beautiful!! I love these pictures! I love Bostons! Merry Christmas to you!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM) : 

The look on their faces says it all...Merry Christmas.

 

Blogger Allyw1231 said ... (7:47 PM) : 

Great Pics! I love every Bostons! They're like snowflakes no two are alike! It only makes me want more!
Merry Christmas from Buster, and yes he is Brown.

 

Blogger sweet said ... (1:00 AM) : 

Hi there,

Fortunately, as I was searching topics about dogs, I’ve read your blogs and articles. Congratulations! It’s awesome and I liked it.
Furthermore, I also found sites which are related with your topics about dogs which you could use in giving ideas to your readers. The link

http://www.petplace.com/dogs/dog-fencing-how-to-choose-the-best-dog-fencing/page1.aspx

contains informations about dog-fencing. This link could be a big help to
your visitors like me to gain more informations about their pets like dogs and especially in dog-fencing.

Monalyn

 

post a comment