Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas from Prescious, Sadie, and Walker



Question attached:
"my male, the last one on the right, is 32 lbs he will be 7 months the 22 of December does anybody else have one that was so big at such a young age???"

Anyone else have a huge Boston?

tag: , , , , ,

Comments on "Merry Christmas from Prescious, Sadie, and Walker"

 

Blogger econv said ... (6:04 AM) : 

My baby boy Chin-Chin is a year and a half old and weighs about 33 pounds. He is not registered, so it could be that there is some boxer in the family. However, I met a 50 pound purebred Boston recently. He looked just like the regular black and white Boston, but he was huge. Who knows? It could be something in the food.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 AM) : 

I had a big boy. Mr. Bean is posted here in May I think. He passed away in July of this year. He was always big. He was always about 42 pounds when he was well. When he was diagnosed with diabetes he was up to about 50 pounds. Healthy and trim - definitely 42. Enjoy your big boy. More to love!!!!

 

Blogger Boston Love said ... (2:09 PM) : 

Enjoy your Big Boston...I have a runt at 15 lbs! I've met Boston's that were 40 lbs at the Terrier Meet-ups around here.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:53 AM) : 

I've been trying to find a "big" boston for sometime. I finally had to go to Olde Boston Bulldogge's.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 AM) : 

we have a 34 pound boston. we are told he is pure bred (got him from a boston rescue). the vet says he is very healthy. he is all muscle, not an ouce of fat on him. he is perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:46 PM) : 

I have a registered purebred who is 34 pounds at a year and half. He is not fat, he is solid muscle. Vet says he is healthy, so I don't worry about it too much. He is a sweet boy.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1961/237/20/1912528/n1912528_47298565_4747.jpg

 

post a comment