Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Minnie Update

Minnie has found a happy home.

"minnie up date.... the lady that has minnie now even though she has 2 bostons now can't let minnie go.... so she is in very good hands....she has spike and mickey....mickey and minnie were bought to be a pair by the bad people.... now they are together again....i thank the ones that wanted her but my neighbor kept her a couple nights and that was all it took....thanks to all Tim and Jake"
tag:
, , , ,

Comments on "Minnie Update"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:17 AM) : 

I had a feeling that the lady that rescued her would end up keeping her. That is the way that it always seems to go. When I was a teenager, my parents were going to "keep watch" over a dog until we found another owner. We got so attached to her, Jesse lived with us for the next 6 years until she died 4 years ago. (I still miss her.)

 

post a comment