Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Help Minne

"this is minnie she is at my neighbor's. she got her from a lady that beat her badly. she has 2 bostons already and she can not keep minnie. minnie is 1 and a half and very sweet and only has had 1 litter....does anyone in central florida want this sweet little girl"

Minnie is located in Polk county. If you are interested in adopting her contact me at bostonterrierblog@gmail.com and I will pass your email address on to the person that submitted the pictures.






tag: , , ,

Comments on "Help Minne"

 

Blogger boston terrier photo blog said ... (5:22 PM) : 

I hope Minnie is recovering mentally and physically from her abuse. I really hope you find her a happy home that can treat her like she deserves.

Make sure to send updates on what happens.

 

Blogger Uncivil said ... (8:54 PM) : 

Omygosh.....How can anyone abuse such a beautiful little creature? My heart goes out to her. I'm sure someone out there in blog land will fall in love with her and give her the TLC she deserves.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:05 PM) : 

csluaMinnie, I hope someone will adopt you and buy you lots of toys and treats, and a warm fluffy bed. You are a beautiful little pup!

 

Blogger Rob and/or Amy said ... (8:21 AM) : 

Oh! She's so cute! Give her a lick from Ocho and Fang! I wish I lived in Florida so I could have her!

 

Blogger Buffy said ... (5:35 AM) : 

Our little Buffy is sad - Minnie is a pretty little girl - None of these precious Boston's deserve to be hurt - they are a special breed- I've never seen a more loving dog - licks and loves everybody! All I can guess is the woman who beat her didn't give her a chance to grow out of her puppy stage - Buffy was absolutly WILD until about 1 year old - And would try your nerves - But we never hit or hurt her - She has calmed down a lot - a little snuggle Bunny - I'm sure Minne has too - May God Bless Her with a loving Family and protect all the little ones without voices

 

post a comment