Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Monday, November 06, 2006

Gracie

"This is Gracie, my service dog. Here she is on the porch, showing off her uniform. The other is her wearing a kimono. She's always well behaved everywhere she goes and is a great help to me. Off duty she's very toy crazy. I have yet to see another Boston Terrier service dog. Are there any others out there?"

Wow, I've never heard of a Boston as a service dog. Of course, they're smart and trainable enough. I'm glad to hear that Boston's are able to contribute this way in addition to everything they do for us as companions and entertainers.

tag: , , , ,

Comments on "Gracie"

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (5:30 PM) : 

what a sweetheart! I've never seen a service boston before either. How cool!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:59 AM) : 

Wow!! Amazing. I saw another Boston service dog over the summer at an outside restaurant. I didn't want to be rude and ask exactly what he did because I could NEVER imagine my boston as a service dog. I thought they were too insane!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 PM) : 

What does your BT service dog do? My BT is very smart, but easily distracted. I can't imagine her being a service dog only because she would want to kiss everyone she saw while she was working.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:10 PM) : 

Gracie where did you get your vest from?

 

post a comment