Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Monday, October 30, 2006

Angie the Dogfather

"You've probably heard my name around. I am Angie - some people also call me the Dogfather. I am only 1 year old but I have had a full life - I left Canada when I was 2 months old to move with my owners to Holland. Now I also spend some of my free weekends in Paris. Man, those French bulldogs are ugly and fat! Watch the cookies. Not many Boston Terriers in Europe, but I've still managed to form a new great gang with some local pugs. See you round."

tag: , , , ,

Comments on "Angie the Dogfather"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:47 AM) : 

How old are you in this picture? Your little ears haven't stuck up yet. You are such a little cutie. Have fun with the little fat french bull dogs.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:51 AM) : 

I was only 4 months old in this picture. But I am now 1 year old and my ears stick up properly (though I do move them around a lot to express emotion!).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM) : 

My boston is 4 months old now and he has a floppy ear too I was hoping he'd grow out of it lol. Even though the floppy ear is kinda cute...

 

post a comment