Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Monday, October 23, 2006

Dirty Howie

"We just got back from Moab, Utah where Howie had more of a vacation than us!! The red dirt out there is like clay when it gets wet, but Howie loved playing around so much we couldn't stop him. In this picture, I finally had to take his ball away from him so he could go to bed and he is just covered in red dirt!!"

tag: , , , ,

Comments on "Dirty Howie"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:05 AM) : 

Dirty Howie has good taste in collars. "Hold 'em" is my pattern, too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:05 AM) : 

Dirty Howie has good taste in collars. "Hold 'em" is my pattern, too!

 

Blogger houseofeling said ... (10:25 AM) : 

dirty, stinky dogs are the best! Love the mud...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:43 PM) : 

What a cute picture! Looks like some one is having a good time!

 

post a comment