Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sneakers

When you put Sneakers on her leash to go for a walk, she gets so excited she jumps 4 feet in the air. That's a pretty collar for a pretty dog.

Sneakers has her own website here.



technorati tags: , , ,

Comments on "Sneakers"

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (5:26 PM) : 

that is one of the prettiest BT's I've ever seen. :) What a cute, dainty little thing.

 

Blogger High Power Rocketry said ... (7:05 PM) : 

Lol what a cute little guy !

: )

 

Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said ... (8:02 PM) : 

sneakers is so cute! I don't think I have any photos of a Boston Terrier..Wait, I think I do...I'll have to dig it out...However, I did just create a beaded picture of a Jack Russell Terrier, and I used own an Airedale Terrier. LOL

 

Blogger Nirmala said ... (8:21 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 PM) : 

Looked at sneakers' site. Love the ducky. Sneakers is a beautiful girl.

 

Blogger BionicBuddha said ... (10:40 PM) : 

The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing...I like that Abigail, too.



www.bionicbuddha.com

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (9:23 AM) : 

Thanks for posting Sneakers pictures! She is a very special dog and my husband and I are lucky to have her. I have seen a lot of great BTs on this site. They are such a wonderful breed.

Jenny, aka "Sneakers' Mom"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:36 PM) : 

That puppy is adorable don't ever get rid of him

 

post a comment