Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Merry Christmas Chester

This is a pic of Chester from around Christmas. Chester's mom wants to know if all Boston Terriers sit in such weird positions. I know mine have a couple weird positions, and I think I've seen them sit like this before, but not on a regular basis.

technorati tags: , , ,

Comments on "Merry Christmas Chester"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:45 PM) : 

This cute little guy just earned you a link on my list on all three blogs below.

Aidana
HORSES:
http://www.blogcharm.com/ShuvaniStablesAllNaturalHorseAndLivestockRemedyAndProductBlog/
PETS:
http://www.blogcharm.com/KenderKennelPetCare/
EXOTICS:
http://www.blogcharm.com/shuvanimals/

 

Blogger AnnaV said ... (4:19 PM) : 

I have had two Boston Terriers in my life time and never seen them sit like this.

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (5:28 PM) : 

haha I love this dog. Yeah my dogs sit in strange positions too. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Hi. I have Garbo the Boston Terrier and she sits exactly like this lots of times. I tell her it is her wimpy way of sitting and to not do that because other dogs will make fun of her. But she just keeps sitting there like that... Cute picture!

Jill

 

Blogger Ruby Blathergab said ... (12:31 AM) : 

My Patsy Cline sat like that in her years beyond about 7 years old. It is funny the way they hang out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:08 PM) : 

mikey does that too...i always think he hurt or something...

but then i realize he's just being a weirdo.

 

post a comment