Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Zak and Monty





"I have had my older dog, Monty, for over 10 years and he is the best dog ever. I recently bought a new Boston Terrier puppy, Zak, who is now 6 months old. He is also a great dog. They are the smartest and most loveable dogs ever. When I first begin thinking of getting a 2nd dog I was concerned because Monty has always been by himself. The first few weeks he did snap at the puppy and growl at him, but now it is like they have frown up together their entire life. If I take them over to my mother's home and her dog tries to snap at the puppy Monty will go and protect him.

I actually bought both of the dogs from the same breeder and they are distantly related. They are the best dogs and I do not think that I would ever have another breed other than a Boston Terrier."


Comments on "Zak and Monty"

 

Blogger MrsDoc said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Aren't Bostons great??!!
Thanks for the many cute photos of yours. I love the one that looks like "peek-a-boo" under the leaf! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 AM) : 

Hi there,

Cool stuff you got. With that cute little doodles you can attract many women..lol

By the way, let me show you some of my works

photosorcery.com

Many thanks

 

post a comment