Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fiona and Dory



"Fiona is my new pup I named Princess “Fiona.” As she is a blue Boston terrier, her breeders couldn’t sell her. Her brothers and sisters found homes quickly because they were black and white and of “show quality.” However, the first time I saw Fiona I feel in love. She doesn’t have to be the standard color to be special in my heart. She makes me smile and laugh more than any other dog I have ever had. She can also sit, come, stay, roll over, give kisses, snore really loud, and like most boston terriers….she can let some very strong stinkers.

I also have a black and white 4 year old Boston terrier named Dory. She is also so sweet and always happy. I was afraid she wouldn’t like Fiona, but to my surprise, she treats her like she is her “baby.” They both make me so happy and bring so much joy to my life."

Comments on "Fiona and Dory"

 

Blogger boston terrier photo blog said ... (11:02 PM) : 

They sure do let some bad stinkers!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

What a cute little blue dog!

 

Blogger Ruby's Mom said ... (5:46 PM) : 

I love your babies. Different or not I wish I could give Ruby a little blue brother or sister..just Beautiful this breed is no matter the colour and gastric issues..LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 PM) : 

"Fiona & Dory" could you please contact me through email about your beautiful bostons? tammyssd@aol.com

 

post a comment