Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Etta

"This is our Boston, Etta. She is a little more than a year and a
half old. Here's the cutie sitting in her favorite morning spot, a
warm and sunny place just inside our East-facing picture window."

I like how Bostons get their top lip stuck inside the bottom one. It looks pretty funny.

Comments on "Etta"

 

Blogger MrsDoc said ... (8:35 PM) : 

We have had several Bostons since 1966 and they all got their lips stuck like that until the current one we have! That's a great photo and I laughed immediately. Besides, they ALL love those sunny windows and any kind of warm spot, don't they? Great companions.
Thanks for sharing Etta!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 AM) : 

I agree with mrsdoc. I laughed as soon as I saw this picture! I call my BT Elvis, when her lip gets stuck up like this. It is so cute. Also, those Bostons love to sun themselves.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:01 PM) : 

Our Toby does the same thing-we call it a "Greta" after Greta Van Sustyn (sp??) the news lady on the fox network-

 

Blogger Uncivil said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Yep, real familiar with those curled in upper lips. I tell my Emily to show me her teefies all the time. She loves those sunny spots too!

 

post a comment