Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Martha

"Here is Martha, unhappily 'braving' the cold weather in Austin. (We’re in the midst of 36 hours of ice/sleet/snow, which is rare for us.)

She HATES having to go outside onto the frozen grass to potty. As a coping mechanism, twice I've spotted her peeing while balancing on her two front legs. I've tried to capture this on camera, but no luck yet. A friend mentioned that her BT did this while she lived in Chicago, and told me this before I shared with her Martha’s acrobatics. So this must be a Boston thing, walking on their hands?"

Comments on "Martha"

 

Blogger boston terrier photo blog said ... (8:23 PM) : 

I've never seen my Bostons do that, but maybe it's because they're boys so they only lift one leg to pee.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 AM) : 

LoL my boston tucker is almost six months old and he still squats to pee. I think it's funny but my boyfriend's worried our child will be a pansy haha!! Then again, I'm from Ohio and he loves the snow...

 

post a comment