Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Martha

This is Martha, a 3-y-o Boston from Austin. We adopted her in November.
She can play ball like no dog I've seen. Attacks the water hose with a vengeance and hates the vacuum cleaner. Conversely, ‘cuddles’ with her Baby, a teddy bear she chews on to relax and go to sleep, and snuggles at the foot under our bed under piles of covers. She’s a sweet addition to our family."
Photo credit: Sebastian Vega; Austin, TX


Comments on "Martha"

 

Blogger houseofeling said ... (9:52 AM) : 

I love the picture!

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (10:18 AM) : 

That is the coolest BT picture I've seen in a long time. :)

 

Blogger Serena said ... (1:34 PM) : 

there is something just awesome about this picture that calls to me. it makes me laugh.

i think what i love most about it is that there is an out-of-focus image of a family in the background that was probably supposed to be the main focus - a traditional family photo, if you will. then, right up front is the dog. and the dog looks pissed. its like he's saying "what do you think you're doing to my family??" hehe

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 PM) : 

Serena,

You're not far off. My husband was taking our children's Christmas-card photo. They were in the kitchen, he was set up in the living room, and at the time, Martha was sleeping on the sofa in between. All of a sudden, she popped up from her nap, and this is what resulted. We couldn't have choreographed it any better.

Thanks for your comments, all. Our whole family is enjoying this blog.

 

Blogger Erica said ... (7:26 PM) : 

What a great shot! Isn't it amazing how some of the accidental "bad" shots end up being the classics?

 

Blogger Eryn Pluim said ... (1:03 PM) : 

This is a terrific picture. Such personality! :)

 

Blogger Ron Henry said ... (3:24 AM) : 

my best freind

 

post a comment