Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Angie and Lola

This is Angelina Violet and Lola! Lola is the one with one blue eye and big personality. She loves everyone and is into everything. She even watches TV and barks at any dogs she sees until I turn it off....Angie is the smaller one and came to us via adoption from a big puppy palace where she had lived in a cage for 11 months! Since she had only played in a pit of puppies and been seen and held by so many puppy shoppers, she is very well socialized, but very immature. She had to learn stairs and walkies and everything/ She still has some pretty bad habits and also has alot of chronic health problems that we've been dealing with (such as throwing up all the time!) but we have overcome most of the problems and she is an absolute doll!...I have 5 dogs and Angelina is the sweetest of my pets currently living (see my blog at www.RIPCoco.blogspot.com for a little picture on top of the really sweetest dog whoe ever lived.) She is a ll love and cuddles...and is soft as a puppy!

She and Lola roll across the house and dog run, constantly playing in that Boston way....I am so happy with them and so happy that I decided to get someone for darling Lola to play with, after realizing that the 4 Chihuahuas that I had at the time would not be interested in real Boston play.

technorati tags: , , ,

Comments on "Angie and Lola"

 

Blogger carolCandy said ... (4:35 AM) : 

I love dogs so I like your blog, especially the pictures. My current dog was a stray when I found her on the beach. She was just a few weeks old and dying of starvation. Now Ginger's a pampered pooch with her own pillow, which she likes to lie on by the french windows.

I always prefer to rescue strays, or adopt dogs from the SPCA, rather than buy dogs from pet shops. Lots of strays would die if no-one adopted them.

All of my dogs have been mongrels so far, but they're class acts in my eyes.

By the way, Ginger's best friend is a cat named Billy. I rescued him when he tumbled off the neighbour's roof when he was just a month-old kitten. You should see them play together.

 

Blogger Laclos said ... (6:27 AM) : 

Cool Dogs :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 AM) : 

Hey!

I am a dog lover as well! I am now about to buy a new dog and I´ve found a baby Boston Terrier. It seems to be vary loving and also cleverer than other dogs... I have heard that their big eyes are an indication of being more intelligent. Is that true?

By the way your Terriers are very cute!!!

s*

 

Blogger boston terrier photo blog said ... (4:13 PM) : 

If you're asking whether or not all of the dogs on this blog are mine, the answer is no. I post pics that people send me. I only post mine when I run out of submissions. I have two dogs both boston terriers.

That's too bad you're afraid of dogs. They really make my life interesting and keep things exciting.

 

post a comment