Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Boston Terrier Birthday Party

I wish I'd been invited to this party.

Comments on "Boston Terrier Birthday Party"

 

Blogger Uncivil said ... (6:04 PM) : 

That looks like a Spam birthday cake? Cool idea!mmmmmmm.....Bostonlicious!

 

Blogger houseofeling said ... (8:48 PM) : 

oh, that makes me laugh, they look so funny....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 PM) : 

My little girl will be one, and my husband is turning the 'big 3-0' soon, so I wanted to have an extra special birthday party for both occasions. I spent a long time searching the internet until if found these great sites for http://www.cardsshoppe.com/productlist.asp?catid=2, http://www.express-invitations.com/party_invitations/Party-Invitations-Cards.php and http://www.cardspersonalized.com. These sites have cute and unique birthday party invitations, and you can use my own birthday wordings with lots of sample birthday party sayings for me to use. I ordered from http://www.cardsshoppe.com, and the birthday invitations cards were beautiful. Everyone loved them!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35 PM) : 

I am always interested in party invitations, announcements cards and found these blogs that offer the exchange of information regarding personalized invitations cards, Baptism, Christening, Holy Communion & Other Religious Invitations Cards, Pregnancy & Birth Announcements, Party & Baby Shower Invitations, Hallween, Christmas, Mardi Gras Party Invitations, Party, Baptism, Christening & Holy Communion Invitations Cards, Baby Shower Invitations & Birth Announcements, Graduation Announcements, Invitations & Cards and Christmas, Mardi Gras, Halloween & Other Holiday Invitations Cards. Give them a look and see if you think they are as interesting and good as I do.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 PM) : 

I was giving my best friend a baby shower and wanted to send real cute and unique baby shower invitations. I found FOUR great websites that not only have cool baby shower invitations, but they also have great birth announcements, Personalized Baby Shower Invitations, Printed Baby Shower Invitations, Cute Birth Announcements Cards and Photo Birth Announcements. All sites had tons of baby cards and allowed me to use my own wordings. They even had gobs of sample baby shower sayings. I ordered from The Baby Shower Invitations Store and was not disappointed. The baby shower cards were beautiful, and I my friend plans order her birth announcements cards there also!

 

Anonymous Delilah @ DIY Invitations said ... (8:20 PM) : 

Oh man that is just waaaayyy too CUTE! I have french bulldogs so I have to appreciate it even more. Just adorable!

 

post a comment