Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lola







"This is my Boston, Lola. She goes by some other names, such as: Little Girl, Little Sausage (she's shaped like a little fat link of sausage), Sausage Butt (???), and Big Ears. She's about a year & a half old. We enjoy taking training classes together & participating in pet therapy at nursing homes. Lola is such a sweet girl. Her best friends are Link (Cavalier King Charles), Brutus (Boxer), Lyla (MinPin), and Winchester (a BT & also her boyfriend). That's Winchester in the last photo."


Comments on "Lola"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 PM) : 

you may want to remove the one pic with the name tag. A person can read the phone number. Might become an issue.

 

Blogger boston terrier photo blog said ... (12:48 PM) : 

Thanks for letting me know. I normally check for that, but this time I guess I got in a hurry.

 

Blogger Heather Brown said ... (8:51 PM) : 

it looks like lola and winchester play what we call "bitey-face"...my BT Buster loves to play "bitey-face" with his BT cousin Rowdy

 

post a comment