Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Friday, May 16, 2008

Emma, Lucy, and Sophia




"Here our our three Angels: Emma-Diwemma, Lucy the Moosy, and Sophia (our little cleft-lipped So-So's) Emma, the more black one, is the oldest (9) and is the most water-bound and intelligent. Lucy, the biggest one, (8), is our over-protective, playful, muscle-filled buddy who avoids any water that she can! And then there is Sophia, who we just got 9 months ago, who was born with a cleft lip, but you would never know it the way she races the others to the food bowl! They love to drag eachother around, lay in the sun, play ball, and show off when company is around."

Comments on "Emma, Lucy, and Sophia"

 

Blogger Kathy said ... (11:14 AM) : 

I love your family. Would love you to check my website out too. I have a 3 year old Rocky...at www.bostonterrierchat.com and www.rockyswildworld.blogspot.com
Kathy

 

post a comment