Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Scotia


"We just loss our wonderful little guy on 3/13, he was 9 1/2 yrs old. We miss him so very much. He allowed us to live in his world and we treasured the time. How can something so small leave such a big hole in our lives? Scotia, thank you for allowing us the time with you...We did our best."

Comments on "Scotia"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM) : 

So sorry for your loss! I lost one of mine last year on 3/14. It is very tough to lose a furry friend!

 

Blogger Sugar said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Aw, I'm so sorry for your loss. He's in heaven waiting on you :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:12 AM) : 

I am so sorry that Scotia left you. Remember that he is at Rainbow Bridge waiting for the time he sees you again. That brings me comfort.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:26 AM) : 

I am very sorry that Scotia died
but you will see him again wating for you in Gods hands. Then you can cuddle with him again!

 

post a comment