Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Thursday, February 07, 2008


"Brady, my 11 wek old BT baby who was rescued from a breeder who would not feed him because of his cleft lip which to me makes him just perfect. I have one older female BT and had lost a male about 8 weeks ago due to a car accident with his dog walker… I got Brady to make me smile again.

I also foster Boston’s for a rescue – so the adorable boy in the photo with Brady (who is looking right at the camera) is Charlie Brown who along with 2 littermates were turned into rescue with mange that had basically been left untreated and they had no coat at all, had severe infections. They are all on the mend now and all have found homes.

I took them to the beach yesterday in Plymouth MA where I live and snapped away."

Comments on ""

 

Blogger boston terrier photo blog said ... (5:19 PM) : 

I'm so glad that those poor Boston's found someone to take good care of them. It looks like they had a lot of fun at the beach.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:13 PM) : 

Wow, what a wonderful story, surely the dog angels were watching over those pups!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:26 PM) : 

Hats off to you for being such an incredibly caring individual. I think Boston's are adorable.

 

Blogger Uncivil said ... (9:05 PM) : 

I don't understand how anyone can mistreat such majestic animals?
Kudo's to you, and good luck! My Emily licks me as I type!!!LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:26 PM) : 

It makes me so mad that people can be so cruel to poor precious animals. Glad that there was someone like you to rescue and give some love to these pups.

 

Blogger Allyw1231 said ... (2:13 PM) : 

You are an angel for coming to their rescue. What comes around goes around. Those jerks will get theres. How anybody can abuse an animal is beyond me. My Boston Buster is the light of my life, stinky farts and all.

 

post a comment