Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Maggie Oakley and Harvey

"Here are some pictures of our Bostons!!!
Miss Maggie with her pink princess hoodie on! She LOVES wearing clothing! She gets so cold, she welcomes the warmth! Maggie will even help me put her clothes on!!!"




Oakley with her new shirt! I had to wrestle her to the ground to get it on - after it was on, she didn't mind it at all!!


Here's Maggie....she loves her nylabones!


Left to right: Oakley, Maggie and Harvey (Harvey is the "Uncle" to Maggie and Oakley!) Tried to get them to pose for a cute picture!!"

Comments on "Maggie Oakley and Harvey"

 

Blogger Ksjeffrey said ... (4:21 PM) : 

Anyone with three Bostons is a lucky person, and these little dogs are all so happy and beautiful.

 

post a comment