Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mini





"My husband had a Boston Terrier growing up and when we got married, he insisted on getting a Boston.

We adopted Mini about a year ago and I love her! I would never have any other type of dog. Here are some pictures of her as a puppy and one of her taking a bath. She loves sleeping on my lap and taking baths, she loves to drink the water!"

Comments on "Mini"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 PM) : 

As a kid I babysat a couple of Bostons and fell in love. I had to wait until I was grown up and had a house of my own to get one, but the wait was worth it. :o) Mini is adorable!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 PM) : 

My husband was the same way. He said that if I wanted to have a dog it had to be a BT. Once I got Tessie I agree, I only ever will get Bostons.
Unlike your Mini, Tessie hates the bath and does this really cute "shivering" thing. It is very pathetic, but very cute at the same time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:41 PM) : 

I also grew up having a boston terrier, Spanky, who passed away in December 2005 at age 13. I received a one year old boston in December 2006, Lilly, and couldn't imagine having any other breed of dog in her place. Lilly has such a cute personality, as did Spanky. Anyone I talk to who has ever had bostons feels the same I do about how wonderful they are!

Mini is adorable!!

 

post a comment