Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Francis


"Does anyone else have a Boston Terrier that loves to sunbathe in weird positions, like Francis?"

Comments on "Francis"

 

Blogger Uncivil said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Great shot's. Oh yes my Emily loves to sun. I can just never get to the camera in time to get those fantastic shots you took! I'll keep trying!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM) : 

My Tahlia loves to sun bathe like this! Legs straight up in the air! Must feel good on their belly's!

 

Blogger Shelley said ... (5:26 PM) : 

Francis' belly got a little pink from too much sun one time! His tummy freckles also have gotten darker. He needs to cut back on this slothful sunbathing lifestyle!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:36 AM) : 

My Tessie loves to lay in the sun! She gets in all different types of positions. Of course, she would ditch the sun bathing in a second if some one is willing to play ball with her.

 

Blogger sunshine3080 said ... (8:36 PM) : 

Etta loves sunning. But... She'd rather stretch her little frog legs out and stretch her back, though, not unlike Francis!

 

post a comment