Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Friday, April 27, 2007

"Meet Bella and Bruschi. Bella is our 5 1/2 mo old female and Bruschi is our 1 1/2 old male. Bella is CRAZY!! but really loving and super smart. Were working on her. She has been a tough cookie from the get go! Bruschi is so very loving and a bit more mellow! He loves his ball! His ball is his world and we just live in it! We couldn't be happier with another breed! If you have any tips on the female bostons please feel free to email them to me! I would appreciate any advice! "

Comments on ""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:13 PM) : 

That picture is priceless! I love the little tongue sticking out. Very cute. I have a female Boston, and she is full of spunk. I love it though. My only advice would be to go for walks everyday. Tessie not only loves her walks, but she also is so much calmer when she gets to go on a walk.

 

Blogger Uncivil said ... (3:13 PM) : 

I agree with Laura. They need their walks. It helps them as much mentally as physically.

My Emily lets me know when she's ready for a walk. I can read her mind!LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:07 PM) : 

Yeah, I have had two male Boston's so sweet so loving "what can I do for you Mom." Then I got Ninja Kitty (hahaha) aka Sadie and it was like night and day. I could take her out every hour for 20 mins and she would still pee in the house. It was fuuny because that little 4 pound puppy would squat and look at you as to say "what, am I not to do this in the house?" You just have to keep at it and one day they will give but be prepard for many more up hill battles. I love her but some days I look at her and say "what the hell?" with a giggle. There are pics of her and Walker a few below yours. That face should give it all away.

 

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said ... (6:45 AM) : 

That is the cutest picture!

 

post a comment