Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Looking for a Boston Terrier Breeder

"Hi, I ran across you bog and really enjoyed. I currently have a 6 year old Boston, Wilco, and love him to death. In the pictures I seen some brindle Bostons and was wondering if you have any information on where I could possible find one. I am from Collinsville, IL across the river from St. Louis, MO. And willing to travel for one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks"

If anyone knows of a good breeder in the Saint Louis area please leave a comment or send the contact info to me at bostonterrierblog@gmail.com and I will make sure to pass the info on to the person who submitted the question.

Comments on "Looking for a Boston Terrier Breeder"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:24 PM) : 

I don't know if you are willing to check out pups as far as Oklahoma. But we got our pup from Triple C Kennels in Skiatook, OK. You can check out their latest pups at www.tripleckennel.com. Snicker's babies have the same parents as my pup Tessie. Snicker is a brindle Boston. My Tessie only has slight brindle though. If this litter of Snicker and Abe's is anything like my pup, they are worth looking into. Tessie is very smart, good natured, was easy to train, good with children and energetic. She is also loyal and obedient. You should check them out. I really think that you will be pleased with any pup you get from them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Thank you, very nice website. I think I am going to wait to see if I can find a breeder closer so I can go see the puppies first. But I will definatly keep this website in mind. Thank you very much!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 PM) : 

i just came across this website so im not sure how long ago this was posted. but i recently purchased a boston pup from the st. louis area. the breeder is Donna Bass, and she's actually located in louisville, MO. she has black & white, reds and also brindles available. my pup i got from her is now six months old and i absoutely LOVE him to death. you can reach her at 417-752-3917. if you do get a pup from her let her know i referred you ( im amanda brooks). hope this helps!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:43 AM) : 

Hi - we just got an 8mo old female bred by Donna Bass thru another person. She is fitting in beautifully and has a wonderful disposition. Does Donna Bass have a website??? If so,what is it??

 

post a comment