Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Monday, October 09, 2006

Bella The Ball (Bella) & Written Ollover (Ollie) Our Hearts




"I've attached pictures of our beautiful bostons who are friends of Sir Cumference & Daisy. I thank their human (my friend Shelley) for introducing me to such a wonderful breed. Before I knew it I had one with a second on the way.
My first born is named Bella The Ball (aka Bella). Bella is our sensitive sweet child. She is a year a half old and weighs in at a whopping 26 lbs. Bella loves to give kisses, lick our faces and play! We also call her Snorty McGee due to the nightly snorting and snoring that emanates from beneath the covers.
Our second baby is named Written Ollover Our Hearts (aka Ollie). Ollie is seven months old and weighs 20 lbs. He is spoiled rotten, rotten, rotten! Life is good as long as he is in his Momma's lap. Wonder who made him that way?! He loves his Bella and recently has starting thinking she is pretty sexy. Who knows...may be a litter of wee ones in the future (lord give me the strength!). "

tag: , , , , ,

Comments on "Bella The Ball (Bella) & Written Ollover (Ollie) Our Hearts"

 

post a comment