Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Walker & Sadie





"
These are my two bumbling boston terrors, haha!! Walker will be 15 weeks 11Sep06 and Sadie well be 1 on 25Oct06, Walker is the brindle and Sadie is black and white. I also have a 2yr old Boxer so the house is like a circus most days but I rather like it. Walker and Sadie stand shoulder to shoulder so I can’t wait to see how big he will be full grown. I feel in love with the breed 2yr ago when I got my first Boston from a former boyfriend and have never looked back. They almost bust at the seems with their personalities and that my friends it what hooked me with Buddy, my first Boston. He died prematurely form a heart condition and my now boyfriend was oversees and I think that was one of the lowest moments in my life to date. In every cloud there is a silver lining and that was Walker. Jeff got him in July as a surprise birthday gift, I got to pick. Sadie I got from a pet store last December the runt of a litter. She was only 3lbs when I took her home and now at 16lb I think it was worth it. She is a scrapper I tell you and not scared of a thing until it runs after her!! Then she will run in to the back yard normally leaving a little tinkle trail. Meanwhile Walker Just sets down on the grass along the driveway and watches. Precious, the Boxer, just hangs out in the back witch is why Sadie runs back there. Collectively they are the best dogs a girl could have."

tag: , , , , ,

Comments on "Walker & Sadie"

 

Blogger Jayme said ... (6:02 PM) : 

i love how hw sleeps with his tongue sticking out! Too cute!

 

Blogger boston terrier photo blog said ... (7:59 PM) : 

It is adorable. I love how they sleep cuddled up with each other.

 

Blogger Uncivil said ... (12:00 AM) : 

What a lovely couple! Boston's are the best for sure!!!!!

 

post a comment