Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Stella

It's so funny when Boston Terriers get their lip curled inside their mouth.

Comments on "Stella"

 

Blogger houseofeling said ... (9:24 AM) : 

stella you're so cute, even when you look angry...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 PM) : 

That Stell-a. She verra speshal shmushta -- help to stamp out cock-a-puglies. Boyz like Stell-a pinecone verra much. She Mata Hari for BT world dominashun. Yoo hoomans read about her at stelletto.blogspot.com.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Our Boston (Chet Baker) does that aa lot and we call it cute lips.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:34 PM) : 

Yeah, I was proud of this moment. I used my EBN (Evil Black Nail) power to make Stella do a Billy Idol impersonation. What can I say, I was bored.

EBN http://evilblacknail.blogspot.com

 

post a comment