Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Monday, July 31, 2006

Vinny

Vinny just learned to shake and roll over. Does anybody have any other ideas for tricks to teach him?

That's pretty much the extent of what my dogs can do. The only other tricks I can think of is play dead and speak. Someone else I know taught his dog not to eat a treat until he gives permission. He can put the treat down and go outside and the dog won't eat it until he comes in and says it's ok.

Comments on "Vinny"

 

Blogger Jayme said ... (2:19 PM) : 

oh Vinny, mommy loves you!!!

 

Blogger houseofeling said ... (4:18 PM) : 

Vinny, you should come over and hang with Miles, he knows tons of tricks, except for staying off the couch...that one's tough...

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (6:20 PM) : 

what a sweetie! :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:55 AM) : 

We taught ours sit, shake, lay down, and "high five" which is her favorite. Currently working on speak and roll over.

 

post a comment