Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Friday, July 21, 2006

Muffy


"I came across your site about a month ago. I just want to say that I LOVE it. You have some of the cutest pictures of Boston's. I thought that I would send you a couple my old Boston. We lost her back in January of 2003. I miss her so much. I want to get another one but have to wait till I have a house. So until then I will just have to keep looking at the cute pictures you post. The first picture of Muffy was taken when she was about 12 and the second right after we got her in '88. She was always there for me when I needed her."

Thank you very much for reading my blog, and thank you for sending pictures of Muffy. She's a cutie and I'm sure you have lots of great memories of her. I know she isn't replaceable, but I hope you get another Boston soon to keep you company and help make everyday life a little more interesting.

Comments on "Muffy"

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (10:43 PM) : 

Aw...so heart breaking to read about. I hope you get a new boston soon!

I had to give my boston up for adoption (my parents took her so I still see her, yay!) but I am in the same boat. I have to wait to get a boston till i get a house..which will be quite a few years still.

I occasionally get to have a sleep over with my boston, and it really makes such a huge difference in my life. I feel so much happier when I have her around. :)

 

post a comment