Send me pics of your Boston Terrier and I'll post them.

If you have a short story or description of the picture you'd like to share, I'll include it too.

Submit to: bostonterrierblog@gmail.com

View My Portfolio

View My Profile

Click here to submit!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the Boston Terriers group pool. Make your own badge here.

MonsterPaparazzi.com

Monster Paparazzi

Boston Terrier Town

Kingston

According to Zeus

AnimalCameras.com

Boston Terriers Rock

Dogs In Duds

Julie Zickefoose

LifePost

Pug Posse

Irate Rabbit

Something So Clever

Stelletto

Prisoner of a Boston

Moodogblog.com

Golly Gear

NC Boston Rescue

Add to Google

Add to Netvibes

Add to My Yahoo!

Pets Blog Top Sites

Pets Top 200

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Best blogs ranking

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Before & After


This is Emily when she had an allergic reaction to her shots. She looks pretty uncomfortable, poor girl.

Comments on "Before & After"

 

Blogger Peggy said ... (4:18 PM) : 

Poor dear! I did happen to notice that she has alternating black and white toe nails. Planned or happy accident?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:42 PM) : 

It's just how she was born :-)

 

Blogger Uncivil said ... (11:28 AM) : 

Oh....That pic was taken several years ago. It was the first and worst of her allergic reactions. She has had a few since then but none quite that bad.

I feel so helpless to her when it happens. We can only give her some bynadryl whenever she breaks out.

She is allergic to her yearly shots. Our vet has been giving them to her one at a time over a few days apart instead of getting them all at once. He finally nailed it down to one of the vaccines, but I can't for the life of me remember which one it is.
As long as the Vet remembers!!...that's good enough for me.

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (8:34 PM) : 

oh nooo. poor little girl. I hope next time around they can find some alternative to the kind that makes her allergic. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 PM) : 

My BT did the same thing last night only worse believe it or not. it had never happened before (hes been on immunotherapy for 4 months) so curious as to why it happened waiting to hear back from dermatologist. They gave him benadryl at the ER and it worked. Curious if your vet made up a new vaccine that worked better?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:10 AM) : 

Our BT is experiencing this for the 1st time. How much benadryl do you give your boston?

 

post a comment